TEST QUESTIONS FOR HUMANS AND/OR REPLICANTS
by Sennah Yee
- A man stands in front of you. He is drinking, sweating, handsome. You want to leave, but he is physically stronger than you. Is him kissing you the same as you kissing him? List as many variations of “no” as you can in the English language. Take your time. It doesn’t matter.
- Your lover comes across a naked picture of you. Did you take it for them, or for someone else? For yourself? Are you lying down or standing up? Are your eyes in frame? If yes, opened or closed? Does your lover know your eye colour? Do your eyes glint in the dark?
- Can you pleasure a pleasure model? Where are the male pleasure models? Roy’s a blonde, blue-eyed babe, but he is still more business than pleasure. He gets the noble death, the quotable monologue. Can you recite my lines?
- Death is a naked, orgasmic seizure covered in rain, shards of fluorescent glass, passerby’s shadows, and clear, liquid vinyl. Is slow motion sexed? Would my death get you off? Why do men make women run?
- Do you remember when you were younger, how you would put band-aids on bruises and believed they would heal? When was the last time you used a band-aid? Was it nude or neon? Have you healed?
- Is Zhora the inspiration behind Britney Spears’ bodysuit in the Toxic music video and live performance of Slave 4 U with the snake at the VMAs?
- If you keep your mouth shut, will you be safe? Can you whisper your way to the top? Will you survive by silence?
- Would you rather fuck a machine or be fucked by a machine? What is the difference?
- Do you want to die before, or after your friends?
- Am I human? Even if I am not treated as such?